I am a renegade gorilla grandmother, totally preoccupied with the search for inspiration.....

I am a renegade gorilla grandmother, totally preoccupied with the search for inspiration.....
Very likely you also have felt the necessity to search, to over-turn all the swill that the mainstream media and the corporate world have doped us up with since our earliest years. Now we are older, our vision is broader we have studied outside the box and are finally coming together on the world stage as a wise and powerful force to reckon with. I salute you all! May the force and source bring out the best and the most in and for us all! For "All a We Are One!"

With Massive Creative Action - Together We Can Build A Healthier More Fair and Rewarding World.

Although I was born and raised in the USA, I also spent 19 years adding to my education by studying, painting, mentoring and teaching in the Islands of the West Indies. I am sure that I learned more from my adventures than I ever taught anyone. I lived without telephone, without running water, without an automobile and without medical intervention. I survived with the help of a thousand new friends. My story on blog xxx x x x xx(to be named and written later, sorry.)

12/26/2009

Stayin' Healthy



Kissing or hand shaking?


A recent report warns that you are at far greater risk of passing on an infection (illness) by shaking someone‘s hand than by sharing a kiss.

The report also notes that regular handwashing may be more effective than drugs in preventing the spread of respiratory viruses such as influenza and SARS.

Germs that cause stomach infections such as salmonella, campylobacter and norovirus can also circulate directly from person to person via your hands. Stomach germs can also be passed on if you put your fingers in your mouth or forget to wash your hands before preparing food.

Breaking the chain of infection depends on how well you wash your hands.


(Posted on Dr Mercola's website)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another duh, duh, duh ... A growing body of research highlighting the central role of soda and other sugar-sweetened beverages in driving the obesity epidemic prompted the Calif. Senator's bill

No comments:

Post a Comment