I am a renegade gorilla grandmother, totally preoccupied with the search for inspiration.....

I am a renegade gorilla grandmother, totally preoccupied with the search for inspiration.....
Very likely you also have felt the necessity to search, to over-turn all the swill that the mainstream media and the corporate world have doped us up with since our earliest years. Now we are older, our vision is broader we have studied outside the box and are finally coming together on the world stage as a wise and powerful force to reckon with. I salute you all! May the force and source bring out the best and the most in and for us all! For "All a We Are One!"

With Massive Creative Action - Together We Can Build A Healthier More Fair and Rewarding World.

Although I was born and raised in the USA, I also spent 19 years adding to my education by studying, painting, mentoring and teaching in the Islands of the West Indies. I am sure that I learned more from my adventures than I ever taught anyone. I lived without telephone, without running water, without an automobile and without medical intervention. I survived with the help of a thousand new friends. My story on blog xxx x x x xx(to be named and written later, sorry.)

3/16/2010

Women of History. Some Questions.

MARTHA MITCHELL, 1976,  WHY WAS THIS OUT-SPOKEN WOMEN KIDNAPPED? James McCord, Jr., employed as Chief of Security for Mitchell's Committee to Re-elect Richard Nixon, was one of the five men arrested. McCord was formerly employed by the CIA for 19 years. His position with the CIA was Chief of Security over the entire grounds, the immense compound at Langley, Virginia.
Nine persons, all registered with false names taken from CIA novels written by Howard Hunt, stayed at the Watergate Hotel May 26-29 and again June 17 & 18. Five of them, the night of their arrest, had been discovered when security guard Frank Wills noticed pieces of Scotch tape over the door locks. Washington police arrived and made the arrests.
All of the five men caught in the Democratic headquarters were connected with the CIA in some way. The other relationship they had in common was having worked together for the CIA-planned Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba.

-------------------------------------------------------





















A great contribution to society! www.GreenStringInstitute.org

No comments:

Post a Comment